Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV -- The Pittsburg Steelers and GreenBay Packers played in Arlington, Texas with GreenBay winning 31-25.  I enjoyed the game with my scrapping friends: Lisa, Chris, and Kellee.  Of course we had plenty of food and I managed to slip in a glass of wine.  Oh how I enjoy our time spent laughing, sharing stories, and creating memories.

This week Gertie, the Ground Hog did not see her shadow so we'll be seeing Spring in just a few weeks.  Hard to believe after living through one of the largest blizzards in history.  Starting Tuesday afternoon and into Wednesday evening we received 19 inches of snow.  The winds gusting up to 50 mph.  I was stuck home Wednesday and Thursday but was able to get things caught up around the house.  It's nice to be stuck at home sometimes--forcing me to slow down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment