Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This week is again a tough week so far.  One of our field nurse's father is critical and prayers are pouring in to him and the family.  Life is definately full of twists and turns and we don't know what God has planned for our journey here on Earth.  I should realize how short life can be after losing dad to cancer 12 years ago.  I do realize his purpose on this planet was completed and he is in eternal life.  Working with home care patients, I have learned also through losing dad I have been able to help many.  For example I have been there to educate on the process of death and dying, supported children, spouses, and other friends and family members.  It truly has been a blessing that losing dad has actually helped me to help others.  Time and experience definately has opened my eyes to this with hopes that I may never loose this ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment